Monday, April 23, 2012

Morning Joy...

Last night I made the mistake of allowing my children to watch a new to them movie...
A movie that I thought that they might enjoy because it was a topic they have been talking about A LOT recently...
But I didn't realize it would be a bit too real for them...
So they both ended up sleeping in my room after the movie last night... sigh.

(I never sleep that well when they are in my room)

But if they hadn't been in my room this morning I might not have got the awesome treat I did get!

Early this morning, as Nathaniel was waking up, he started singing a song...
And he ended up belting out the full song of "Better is One Day In Your Courts"!!

I LOVE that song, and Nat must too!

What a joy it was to my heart to hear my little man singing to the Lord so early this morning!

And because it is such an awesome song, here is a link so you can listen too!

May this bless your day, as it blessed mine this morning!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

What an amazing way to wake up. Such an encouragement to hear your little one singing too. I have found your blog so encouraging. It's sounds like you are doing an amazing job. :)