Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Prom

This child is just too beautiful isn't she??
Can you believe that Brianna is old enough to go to prom???

I can't!

But somehow she is....
or at least she is old enough to be dating a Junior in HS, so she got invited to prom!

And went, of course....

So, of course I HAD to share the pics :)


Someday this child will learn NOT to tilt her head that funny way in pics!

*LOVE* This picture of Andrew & Brianna....


Dream those dreams sweet kids,

the world is your for the taking!
What a romantic Andrew is...


He packed a picnic and took Bri to this pretty garden for dinner!

That boy has POTENTIAL!!!
(in many ways, he's a good kid... or at least as good as teenage boys get :)


But isn't she beautiful??


I think so!!


Love to my "Little Bri Bri"


Always, Aunta!

1 comments:

The Clan Piccini said...

Oh my gosh G... she looks beautiful... and PROM?! No way! He looks like he really digs her :o) So cool!