Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Special Chair Blessings...

 This is the front of our new house.
Notice anything about it?

Oh.. yea, I am NOT asking you to notice the cracked sidewalk or the boxes of things waiting for me to put them away... I was thinking more along the lines of the STEPS leading into the house.

Steps are not so much fun with a wheelchair. And definitely NOT fun with a little guy who is going on 70 pounds in a wheelchair!

 Well, some very kind, very generous men from a local church heard about our need for a wheelchair ramp and they came out on Saturday to bless us.

 They even allowed the Diva to supervise the project, and answered her three million questions with patients and kindness.

 Then she must have got to be too much because they put her to work! :)

These 4 men who I have never met before in my life gave up their Saturday morning, worked in the cold rain and blessed our family with a fabulous new ramp into the house.

 Nathaniel was in a LOT of pain (he just had surgery a few days before) so he hung in the house most of the morning, but he did come out for this first trip down the ramp.

And  to thank these wonderful men.

Our people must learn to devote themselves to doing what is good, in order to provide for urgent needs and not live unproductive lives.
Titus 3:14

I believe that these men showed the love of God and provided for an important need in our life, and for that I am so grateful and blessed. God continues to amaze me with His wonderful provision and love.

2 comments:

Captain and Crew said...

Wow! Praise the Lord! That is amazing! Your story made my day!
~Lauren

Jamie said...

Wow, that is so awesome!! Yeah for a wonderful blessing!