Monday, April 18, 2011

My Favorite Place

Today was the first day of spring break....
A TWO WEEK Spring Break for us!

It was good in many ways, but it was hard in some ways too. So I decided I was brain dead tonight and needed an easy night to relax. When I was thinking of easy and relaxing I remembered these pictures that I took a few weeks ago and never had time to edit or share, so I thought they might be nice tonight (plus who doesn't need more room on their memory card??)

It was a blustery and stormy day... 
And I was in a MOOD.....
 So I took my camera ....
 And headed to my favorite thinking spot.
 I mean LOOK at this place....
 The beauty....
 The splendor....
 The colors....
 The power....
 The constant refreshing....
Who couldn't get in a better mood by visiting this place???
 I did get a little fixated on this tree....
I must have taken about 20 pictures of it!
And then editing it was just so much fun too!
Please excuse my fetishes :)
Is it me, or does the road in even seem a bit magical?
 Ahh.... God has SUCH a creative imagination!
And I for one am SO thankful He is such a great artist!
I hope you liked a little picture tour through my favorite spot.
Going that day put me in a better place, and editing tonight did the same!
 Where do you go and what do you do when you need an attitude adjustment or some down time?


0 comments: