Sunday, May 5, 2013

Right as the storm clouds threaten to close in and take over, that is the moment God meets you in and reminds you why it is all worth it!
 
 God used so many people to bless our life today, remind us how loved we are, and most of all remind us how much HE loves us!
 
I am ever humbled as I start into this week, the first of our new journey.
 
To my Rock Harbor family, your love and prayers fuel us in those dark moments. Words can not express my gratitude.
 
To the Joyful Voices Choir that we had the privledge of listening to and watching today.... inspirational, humbling and uplifting! Thanks Cindy Crowley Price for the invite!
 
 To the Rock Harbor Worship team, just what this broken heart needed tonight. Thank you for providing such a spirit filled platform where He was able to meet us right where we are. You folks are such a blessing!
 
And to the prayer warriors that rallied around my little man tonight... there are not words! John M Pallanes, Brandie Bledsaw, Randy Ponder and MeLisa Neal Dicus... thank you for showering my boy in the love that comes from God!
 
I feel strengthened to start this week!

0 comments: