Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Nathaniel's 11th Birthday!

I can NOT believe that my little man is 11 already....
CRAZY!

His BIG birthday present/party was diving at the Monterrey Bay Aquarium (which you can read all about HERE), but we did have a small family gathering on his actual birthday.

We headed over to Gramie and Papa's house for some dinner. Nat requested that Papa BBQ him hamburgers.... I guess mine just don't cut it!

After a yummy dinner we opened presents. Nat was VERY excited to get a new ball and bat from his in home assistant Matt. It replaces the one he broke a few weeks ago hitting the ball too hard!

Sister also picked out some unique gifts for him...

Brianna's birthday was a few days before and I still hadn't given her her presents yet, so she got to open presents too!

Then it was time for dessert. My dear Sister In Law Faline loves to make cakes, so I asked her if she wanted to do Nat's cake. She was totally excited to do it until she asked Nat what kind of cake he wanted. My children are unique and creative when it comes to their cake types. Wanna guess what Nat requested... over and over again...?

Peach.

Silly boy!

But Aunt Faline came through for him with this awesome peach surfer dude cake!

All in all a fun night!
Happy birthday my precious Prince of Princes!

LOVE YOU NATHANIEL!

1 comments:

Jamie said...

Looks like a great party. Love the peach cake :)