Saturday, October 22, 2011

Fall is GREAT!

Taking Fall pictures is one of my favorite things to do!
The colors are fabulous, there are pretty things everywhere and it is FUN!

Last weekend some of the ladies from our women's group at church met up at Avila Valley Barn for a picnic... 

so the kids and I joined them!

First we peeked around the cute store there.

Then we had a nice picnic.
Audrey DROOLED over the roasted corn sold there.

Then we went on a Hay Ride.

And we wandered around in the pumpkin field.

Audrey was on a quest for the PERFECT pumpkin!

I even let Audrey take pictures. This is her portrait of Miss Brandie (the Children's Director at our church) and her beautiful girls.

When we got back to the main area, I TRIED to get some fun pictures of my kids....
But they weren't cooperating very well!

I called this the best I could get and we headed on home!

I think we are going to have to visit another pumpkin patch soon so I can take more pictures!!

0 comments: