Saturday, December 17, 2011

Show Day 1!

Princess Audrey has been working VERY HARD to get ready for her studio showcase show, and day one show was today!

This is her ballet class. They have been working on the Sugar Plum Fairy dance for this show.

Ballerina Audrey at dress rehearsal this afternoon.

And at the show tonight!

And one more from the show.

I actually worked back stage tonight, so I didn't get to see the show, but I heard that they did well and a friend took these pictures for me.

This is the Jazz group that Audrey is part of.
They have been working their booties off on a number called Dance Dance. This number was a REAL stretch for all of them, but I think they finally pulled it together!

I KNOW Audrey has been working so hard for this show, I can't wait to see her tomorrow!!

If you would like to come see her too, I know that there are a few tickets left for tomorrow's show!
2:00 in the afternoon at Studio @ in San Luis and tickets are JUST $10 for adults and $5 for kids!!
Call or text me if you want more information!

0 comments: