Monday, March 28, 2011

Tee Shirt Makeover!

I decided that we needed some new Saint Patrick's Day tee shirts, but I also wanted us to be able to wear them for more than one day. So the girls and I went shopping and decided on this project:

We started with a couple of cheap tee shirt from Old Navy (they were on sale 2 for $5!), then we got a bit creative with them....
I wanted them to coordinate, but not necessarily match perfectly.
It was fun to get creative and make each shirt a bit different, but using all of the same materials. I also tried my hand at a new flower I had never made before, the rolled fabric flowers. They were fun to make and I think that something with rolled fabric flowers will be making it's way to MY SHOP very soon!

The final step was, of course, wearing them and taking pictures for the blog!

1 comments:

Jamie said...

Very cute, what a fun idea! I've been drooling over the yellow zipper flower... SO cute!