Thursday, July 11, 2013

Keeping it REAL... Weigh In!

So, you may or may not remember that back in January I set a goal of losing 60 pounds this year by changing my eating habits, and I said that I was going to keep the blog updated with my progress. Well I have sort of not done a great job on updating the blog, but I have been working hard on my goal!
 
I have radically changed some of my eating habits this year, I am trying to exercise more (man it is difficult to find motivation to exercise!) and I am tracking my journey. The last 6 weeks were tough in the hospital, but I was sort of amazed when I got home and weighed in. So I thought this would be a good time to update, and make a new commitment to kick it up another notch!
 
When I began this journey it was mostly about the pounds to me, but I did record the inches too. Recently I have decided it is about equally important, pounds and inches. I am about 5 pounds off of my yearly goal, but I am way happy with the overall loss, especially in inches!
 
So here are today's pictures....
 
 
Yes, I finally got daring enough to put pictures up! It's time to be REAL!
 
In the last 6 weeks I am down 11 pounds, 7 inches in the waist and 2 inches off of the hips!
 
For the YEAR, I am down 25 pounds!, 9 inches off of the waist and 4 inches off of the hips!
 
Oh... and I fit in a pant size I haven't fit in since BEFORE Audrey was born! And Audrey is 10 years old... so that is great too!!!
 
It is time to kick this effort up another notch, so I have joined a 90 day challenge and will be working real hard over the next 90 days to loose more inches and weight. I am excited to see where this journey will take me, and I am praying it will take me to a healthier place!
If you are interested in a journey similar and want to help encourage each other let me know!

0 comments: