Sunday, October 10, 2010

Monterey Bay Aquarium

Due to the kindness of some special friends Faline and I were able to take the kids on a vacation before school started back up to the Monterey Bay Aquarium. It was a fun trip and the Aquarium was very interesting. I was very disappointed in the wheelchair accessibility, but other than that it was a great trip.








I think that the penguins were the favorite. Both Brianna and Nathaniel were trying to talk us into bring all 23 of them home with us! I am NOT sure where they thought that those penguins would fit in the car or who would be caring for them at home, but boy did they try! Audrey especially loved the touching pools where she could feel all of the sea creatures. Nathaniel even touched a few, and I have to say that that was thanks to Matt at PSC, Nat NEVER touched living creatures before Matt this summer!

All in all it was a fun trip and we are so thankful to our generous friends for making it possible!

0 comments: