Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Refiner's Fire

My mind is spinning recently....
And I think it makes my words make less sense to others than they do to me!

I want to assure you that I understand what is happening in our life right now.
I get that I am walking through the Refiner's Fire.
I get that He is taking me to a new place.
And I get that He is doing it in love for me and my family.
I am actually embracing the journey, and have peace in the outcome.

That being said....
It is still the Refiner's FIRE that we are walking through.

He is going to take us to the other side, of that I am confident.
But not without some discomfort.
Not without ripping open some scars to heal them.
Not without my walking through the fire.

And there will be pain...
probably healing pain, but pain.

And there will be burning...
after all it is called the Refiner's FIRE!

And there will be tears...
because after all I AM Gretchen and that is how I heal!

But through it all I KNOW He is with us,
And He loves us,
And I have confidence that we will emerge on the other side in a better place, and in better accordance with His will.

So bere with me on this journey, for I am sure we will all be amazed at what is on the other side!
And don't doubt me on the days when I just have to let the pain and tears out...
I have not lost sight of the Lord!

0 comments: