Monday, June 29, 2009

Not Me Monday!



I keep meaning to do this.. then Monday escapes me! Well NOT today! I am going to join Not Me! Monday!... at least for this week :) Know what Not Me! Monday! is?? Well, if not here is the intro....

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week. MckMama is one of my daily "must reads", so I hope you enjoy her as much as I do!

So here goes....

Not Me! I certainly did NOT play hokey from work all day Saturday to finish building a golf course in my front yard. And even if I did, I most definitely did NOT bring my business partner with me, leaving my husband to babysit our boutique while we my business partner and I played with all the power tools..

And I so DID NOT sit at work all day today at my "mortgage job" wishing the ENTIRE seven hours that I could quit, walk out the door and NEVER return!

Oh, and if anyone was watching me at church yesterday, then they know that I most definitely did not sit through the entire service crying my eyes out for no reason that I could think of! Nope... that was not me!

Yup, and I did not trick my wonderful daughter into thinking she got to sleep in my bed three nights last week! So, since it wasn't me that tricked her, then it couldn't have been me that let her fall asleep here, then carried her to her own room only to bring her back in here before she woke up, so she thought she slept here all night.... and I certainly did not do it three times in the last week because it was simpler than arguing with her!

And while I am at it, I DID NOT charge the bridezilla I had in this last week a $40.00 handling fee to take her dress to get it cleaned because she took up too much of my time with her petty complaining... nope I would NEVER do that! My time is not worth that much, right?


Oh, and I did not skip dinner twice last week because the kids were eating at church and I didn't feel like cooking anything for myself! I would never do that!

And finally, I am NOT sitting here blogging while this box of free produce sits on my table waiting to be sorted out and put away...


Nope. Not me. Never!

Wow... that was fun! And a weight on of my chest... if I really did all of those things!

Hope you enjoy Not Me! Monday!.... Wanna give it a try with me next week??

0 comments: