Saturday, June 5, 2010

Morro Bay Music festival

Today was the Morro Bay Music Festival, and the girls got to dance there. It was a BEAUTIFUL day here on the Central Coast and so much fun to head out and see them :)

Because I seem to be a little off on how to post video clips right on blogger I have included them below from Photobucket (so much more user friendly :) ) But make sure you scroll down and mute my playlist before watching so you don't give yourself a head ache!

The first clip is the ballet group Audrey is in. They are so cute and little (although my daughter isn't so little... ) and just too priceless. I love watching this group, and this time they are even all together really well!

The second clip is my new favorite from Audrey and Kiera. Both of these girls are working so hard and improving their skills so much! It is fun to watch them getting better and better. But this is also a fresh and fun song and dance. And the costumes are darned cute, even if I do say so myself (and they are finished too... amazing!)

The third, and final, clip is Josie. This is the first time that Josie got to perform a solo piece and she did great!! We are all so proud of her and all the hard work and skill that she brings to the stage every time that she performs. She is becoming quiet the young woman!

I hope you enjoy these as much as I enjoyed them today.

0 comments: