Sunday, June 20, 2010

Reading Recovery Awards

The last Friday of school (yes, I am a WHOLE week off here.... but let me tell you, life is crazy busy!) was time to acknowledge the hard workers who did the Reading Recovery Program this semester, and Audrey was one of them!
This is our FABULOUS principal Mr J! and Audrey's teacher, Mrs. D giving out awards.

Little Miss Audrey worked very hard in the RR program. She still has some work to do this summer to get caught up, but she did work so hard! I want all my kids to love reading as much as I do... and that is a tall order!

Of course Audrey has the added challenge of being VERY dyslexic to add to her path of reading, but I am confident that through lots of prayer and hard work she will be able to enjoy reading too :) One of the fun ways we are going to help her learn to enjoy it is letting her sign up for the summer reading program at the library where she can earn awards and prizes for the number of books she reads this summer! That is on next weeks to do list.

Keep on reading Audrey, you will love the adventures it can take you on!

0 comments: