Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Off for Nathaniel's Birthday Surprise!

Nathaniel's favorite place of anywhere right now is Monterey Bay Aquarium!

He loves the hands on learning!

I love that both kids have fun together!

He thinks the jellies are "Wicked Cool"...

I think that they show so much of the character of our creator...
An animal in the depths of the sea that few human eyes ever behold, and they are created with beauty and splendor that is breath taking... How Great is Our God?

But his all time favorite at the aquarium (to date) is the penguins...
My son has a love affair with penguins!

I am wondering if today will change his favorite thing at the aquarium.....

You see I got him into this super cool sounding program that I think he is going to LOVE...

Day Of Discovery
Scuba for Kids with Special Needs!


We are on our way out the door.

Here's hoping he LOVES his birthday present!!!

1 comments:

April Kennedy said...

Happy Birthday sweet boy! We love that aquarium also.