Saturday, February 12, 2011

You Interviewed!

My sweet friend Krystina did this on her blog and it is way too cute, so I am going to have to join her.... won't you join us too? I would love to learn more about each of you!

This is the post in which I interview each of you. Yay!!


I'll answer these questions too so it's fair :)

1. what is your favorite treat? (any type)
          Key Lime Pie.... oh yum! And also ANYTHING that someone else cooks for me!

2. what makes you happy?
         The opportunity to "talk" to friends who live far away and I miss.... Watching the sun set..... Listen to my children giggle...A hug, always a hug!

3. what would a special day be for you?
          As much as I LOVE my children, as a single mom with 100% custody, a special day for me would be one where I was kidless and KNEW that their needs were being met so I could just do grown up stuff.

4. what is your favorite color?
          Brown and Turquoise

5. what book are you reading right now? why?
          The Bible (always read that daily!), In The Eye of the Storm by Max Lucado (because I need to figure out how to live in the Eye with more grace than I currently do!), and Shades of Blue by Karen Kingsbury (because I need a relaxing book too!) Can you tell I LOVE to read??

6. what pushes your buttons?
         Whiny, bickering children. Judgemental people. Narrow mindedness. People who can't live in grace and love.

7. what makes you melt?
           In a good way: Hugs. Thoughtful gestures. Snuggles and giggles with my babies. Dear friends.
           In a bad way: Having my buttons pushed too hard. Medical crud on tired days. Watching my children suffer.


 8. what do you want people to say about you?
          That I am kind. That I care. That I live a life reflective of Jesus. That my heart is bigger than my humanness.

You can answer in comments or you can blog your answers and add your blog link to comments.


Ok your turn.

Ready?
Set.
Go!

0 comments: