Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Sweet Valentines Available!

It's time to make some $$ for all of the medical bills hanging over my head!!!

All of the proceeds from my Etsy shop go to Nathaniel's care and expenses not covered by insurance....

For the princess in your life....


To head to my Etsy shop and check it out go HERE

And PLEASE feel free to share the link with anyone you think might be interested :)

And what was the boy doing while I was working with the girls you ask????

Playing with his newest obsession!!

He is ADAMANT that mommy needs to get a new phone... and Android to be specific!

Dream on boy......


1 comments:

Tasha said...

I just "happened" to find your blog while looking for the pattern to the bib you were making on youtube!
As a single mom, we share so many ups and downs and I can relate to your blog so clearly. I don't have the struggles of dealing with Spina Bifida, but I will lift you and your family up in prayer! Be blessed and stay strong in the Lord.